- Competitive plus benefits
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Total package: Up to 80,000 (depending on experience)
Working hours: Flexible hours tailored to your needs
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers inFolkestoneare looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success thats why we ensure our team get the best from us too: from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you.
At Specsavers in Folkestone, we also appreciate that as committed as you are to Optometry, you have a personal life too, thats why we are offering a fully flexible contract tailored to your needs. Are you looking for part time, full time, term time, school hours or even no weekend working? If so, let us know as we can facilitate it!
Whats on Offer?
- Total package up to 80,000 (depending on experience)
- Flexible hours tailored to your needs just looking to work term time? Thats fine with us!
- All working patterns considered- including school hours andno weekends!
- Holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays
- Private health and dental cover
- GOC and College fees paid for
- Pension contribution
- WeCare-WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Annual subscription to the "Headspace" app
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Platinum accredited store
- Parking permit paid by the store
- Support with CPD
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so were keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, wed love to tell you more about it. ContactNatassia Gunnon 01566 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optometrist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert