- Optical Express
- Competitive plus benefits
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Specialist Refractive Optometrist Role
Optical Express is a provider of ophthalmology services including laser eye surgery, cataract surgery and lens replacement surgery in the United Kingdom and Europe. For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. We are focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an optometrist to join the highly experienced team at our Oxford clinic. Ideally situated in Botley, just west of central Oxford. This role can offer flexible working patterns.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team alongside experienced eye care professionals, including ophthalmologists, and play a crucial role in the delivery of a diverse range of clinical eye care services to our patients.
At Optical Express, no two days are the same. Your role will be varied and can include:
- Pre- and post-operative consultations for our refractive and cataract surgery patients.
- Providing clinical support to our ophthalmologists.
- Providing Essential and Advanced Eye Examinations for our patients.
We are committed to providing optometrists with rewards and benefits that really make a difference. The fantastic range of benefits you will receive includes:
- A market leading salary of £70,000 depending on experience per annum plus joining bonus.
- Salary enhancement through our Performance Pay scheme.
- 33 days annual leave per year, increasing with length of service.
- Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Paid Professional Fees.
- Indemnity Coverage.
- Independent Prescribing Sponsorship and Placement Assistance.
- Access to Optical Express CET courses.
- Complimentary or discounted Laser Eye Surgery, Intraocular Lens surgery or Lipiflow treatment.
- Generous Optical Express Friends and Family Discounts.
We offer an array of flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle, to include longer hours across fewer days and patterns that support your family or lifestyle commitments. Full and part time opportunities are available. Relocation allowances will be considered.
Optical Express is committed to providing clinicians and patients alike with access to state of the art diagnostic and treatment technologies from a range of market leaders such as Carl Zeiss and Johnson & Johnson Vision.
Full refractive and cataract surgery training will be provided and is delivered by experienced clinicians. To ensure you have maximum support day-to-day in the clinic, you will work alongside an exceptional professional team, as well as having access to invaluable guidance from the Clinical Services team, which includes some of the most experienced optometrists and ophthalmologists in the specialist areas of refractive surgery and cataract care.
Apply for Optometrist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert