Optical Assistant (independent practice - part-time role)
- Alsager, Stoke-on-Trent
- £19,000 - £24,000 salary plus a range of benefits incl. company pension and healthcare cover
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Optical Assistant
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Part Time
300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Alsager, Stoke-on-Trent. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Assistant role in Alsager, Stoke-on-Trent:
- Salary of £19,000 - £24,000 plus a range of additional benefits incl. employee wellbeing initiatives, health plan, company pension, funded training and development and paid professional fees
- A growing independent brand that doesn’t believe in strict test times – it’s all about taking the time to deliver the perfect customer experience (45 min testing is standard here)
- This brand is all about people and you’ll be working with a welcoming and positive optics team that truly cares about the customer journey
- Employee well-being is a priority, meaning there's a range of benefits incl. your birthday off and even days off to allocate time to charity and community causes
- Part-time role - 2 days a week (no Sunday work, with room for added flexibility)
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optical Assistant (independent practice - part-time role)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert