- East Sussex
- Competitive plus benefits
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Location: Portslade, East Sussex
Salary: Up to 62,000 per annum pro rata (depending onexperience, qualifications (which may include MECS, prof cert or IP) and commercial performance)
Working hours: Part time (2-4 days per week)
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Portslade are looking for a Part-time Optometrist to join their team. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Portslade a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- Up to 62,000 p.a pro rata (depending onexperience, qualifications (which may include MECS, prof cert or IP) and commercial performance)
- Part-time role: flexible between 16-32 hours per week
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year (pro rata)
- Pension contribution
- Private AXA Healthcare
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities - we will support with Prof Certs in Glaucoma/Medical Retina & IP
- Support with CPD points
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- WeCare-WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Annual subscription to the "Headspace" app
We are passionate about the clinical & professional development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we want to support you every step of the way. Through open conversations and regular 1-2-1s, we will work together to tailor-make a career that suits you. There are so many areas to explore; fromWOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway). Along with your clinical expertise this will stand you in good stead if you choose to.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, Id love to tell you more about it. Contact Natassia Gunn on 01566 479002 or reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert