- Prospect Health
- 55000.00 - 60000.00 per Annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exceptional, reputable independent practice are currently looking for a new Optometrist to join them based in Bedford.
With an excellent reputation that has developed with their continually high levels of service, you will join a very well established practice with excellent support from both the shop floor staff and owners who continue to test.
Moreover the standard testing times are 45 minutes giving you the flexibility to ensure the best outcome for their eyesight and for the patient themselves to feel valued and not just another number.
The practice itself is state of the art and has equipment including OCT and Optomap and a paperless system amongst more, where the practice runs multiple clinics a day and continues to grow.
Additionally they have exceptionally low staff turnover and would expect however joins them to stay in the role for years to come.
The package scales up depending upon experience with the basic salary negotiable up to circa 60000+ per annum.
Finally, they are open to both full and part-time applications with flexibility on the days you want to work and also are very understanding when it comes to taking time off for personal reasons.
This is a truly exceptional role and would recommend early application to avoid missing out.
- The practice is very well-established with an excellent reputation and has fast become one of the leading eye care and eyewear specialists in the area
- Prestigious Independent with highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Very clinical practice with little to no pressure regarding KPI's
- Equipped with state of the art technology including OCT, Optomap and I-care Tonometer amongst more
- Standard testing time of 45 minutes
- Working closely alongside the owners who are fully qualified Optometrists/Dispensing Opticians
- Highly supportive with regards to development with current Optoms studying further courses
- They truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm
- Experienced team already in place with qualified Dispensing
- Opticians working full-time
- Using Optix system with fully paperless records
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience between 55000-60000+
- Alternate weekend working possible
- Professional fees paid
- Private medical scheme
- Pension scheme
- Discount platform for restaurants/retail etc
- Plenty of opportunity for clinical development and progression
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Day off for your birthday every year
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience post-qualification but all applicants considered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Prospect Health is a market leading specialist in the provision of professional recruitment solutions within the UK Optical Sector.
We are a full service consultancy providing both permanent and locum solutions that are underpinned by an advisory service drawing on thirty years plus industry experience across specialist health disciplines.
Partnered with some of the UK’s leading independent practices and some of the industry’s most recognisable brands, we are able to offer an excellent choice of job opportunity. We work hard to find you the most suitable role for your individual needs. We have also won awards for our honesty and integrity.
- 01423 813452
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert