OPTOMETRIST | CLACTON ON SEA | £65K -£75K | BOUTIQUE INDEPENDENT | LIVING BY THE SEA - WOW
- Match2Match Recruitment Ltd
- Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
- £65K- £75K 4 days only
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking an Optometrist to join our amazing client in Clacton-On-Sea.
The ideal candidate needs to have a positive attitude, great communication skills and be willing to go that extra mile, ensuring the customers expectations are exceeded throughout the whole experience.
- Provide the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests
- Detect abnormalities in the eye
- Promote customer loyalty through delivering the highest level of service.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- GOC Registered with a current GOC number
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to test at 30 - 45 minutes.
- Are customer friendly, service minded and have strong communication skills.
Job Benefits & Information:
- Affluent location
- Latest equipment
- High-end practice
- Professional fees paid
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Career progression IP
- A chance to develop yourself both professionally as well as personally.
- A chance to update your eyewear collection (and keep updating it).
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0449 or Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
With over 35 years experience, Match2Match Recruitment Ltd specialises in bespoke, permanent and temporary placements in the ophthalmic and audiology sectors.
Stop searching for jobs now!
Let Match2Match do the hard work for you. Click 'find my dream job' and submit your name, number, location and job role and we will search the UK for a suitable job on your behalf. Not just this, we will negotiate your salary, employment terms and benefits on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy in your next job.
Our Goal is to provide an outstanding personalised service for candidates and clients alike. We endeavour to provide honesty, integrity and expertise in everything we do.
- 0208 172 0474 or hotline 07432 674364
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert