- Market Harborough
- Salary up to 53k (depending on experience and accreditations)
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Salary: Salary up to 53k (depending on experience and accreditations)
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Market Harborough are looking for a friendly and ambitious Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Market Harborough a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care for over 20 years
Whats on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to 53,000 (depending on experience & accreditations)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Free parking included in your benefits!!
- Alternate weekends
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Clinically varied store offering dry eye clinics and more!
- Support with CPD points
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Great opportunity for a newly qualified and experience optometrist alike!
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, well do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, wed love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 01566 770 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert