Full Time or Part Time Optometrist J183216
- Prospect Health
- Market Harborough
- 55000.00 per Annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
State of the Art Practice, Optometrist Role, Market Harborough, 2-5 days per week, Base Salary up to 55,000
A fantastic opportunity has just arrived in the beautiful town of Market Harborough working with an award winning practice that drives their Optometrist's to the peak of their professional careers. With constant investment in market-leading training and access to the latest cutting-edge technology this is truly a lucrative opportunity for the right candidate.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary dependent on experience up to 55,000. Also included is a generous uncapped bonus scheme. And superb career progression with a real encouragement to progress and develop into achieving the highest professional capacity that you want to be!
So if you've been waiting for an opportunity and practice that always strives for high clinical standards and believes that the customer should be at the heart of everything they do, then please get in contact as this won't be here for long!
- Ensure that you provide good levels of customer service to customers at all times
- 2 to 5 days a week is required with some weekend work included
- Have a real passion in providing strong levels of customer care and professional excellence
- Usual working hours are 09:00am - 18:00pm
- Take a hands-on approach and be keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team
Package and Benefits
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holiday Weekends
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
- A fantastic basic salary of up to 55,000 dependent on experience
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Would need to be qualified or on the GOC register
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Prospect Health is a market leading specialist in the provision of professional recruitment solutions within the UK Optical Sector.
We are a full service consultancy providing both permanent and locum solutions that are underpinned by an advisory service drawing on thirty years plus industry experience across specialist health disciplines.
Partnered with some of the UK’s leading independent practices and some of the industry’s most recognisable brands, we are able to offer an excellent choice of job opportunity. We work hard to find you the most suitable role for your individual needs. We have also won awards for our honesty and integrity.
- 01423 813452
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert