- Zest Optical
- England, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Amazing, talented Optometrist wanted!
An exclusive independent Opticians based in Milton Keynes are looking for a full or part time Optometrist. This is a modern and forward thinking practice, with an extremely loyal patient base, due to the excellent level of clinical and professional service they receive with each visit. The practice is technologically advanced with modern testing equipment such as an OCT and stocks a wide range of designer and bespoke frames and sunglasses.
Optometrist - The Role
- Working in a friendly team of 7-8 people
- Fully private
- Extremely modern with a boutique feel
- Expanding to include an additional testing room
- Double/triple tests most days
- Has won many awards within the industry
- 40-60 min tests
- Working alongside very experienced and well respected optical professionals
- Strong links to local hospitals
- Runs specialist advanced clinics - Behavioural Optometry, Dry eye clinics, Myopia management
- Complex contact lens fits - Ortho K
- Advanced equipment - OCT and Optomap
- Deliver an amazing patient experience
- Support with further training and accreditations
- Salary between £50,000 to £60,000 DOE Plus Bonus
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 1 in 4 Sats off
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Professional fees paid
- Private Healthcare
- Glasses/Contact Lenses at cost
Optometrist - Requirements
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Patient focused
- Strives for clinical excellence
- Well presented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
We are Zest Optical, a specialist optical recruitment agency working exclusively within the optical marketplace. Having been established since 2006 we have created an excellent reputation in industry for offering a personal and honest recruitment service.
We believe that in order to provide the best service to both clients and candidates, we need to understand and match aspirations, skills and personalities. In this way we can create a mutually profitable relationship, supporting candidates and clients in achieving their goals.
All our consultants have a passion for the industry and a genuine interest in finding the best fit for both candidates and clients alike.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert