- Major Recruitment
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Up to £65,000 + exclusive benefits
30-45 minute test times
Specialist services (OCT/Optomap)
Job ID: 200922-2793
Optometrist opportunity with arguably one of the best Independents in the UK - Optometrists who have the Independent Prescribing qualification or keen to start or complete the prescribing course are welcome to apply.
This vacancy gives you the opportunity to provide a truly personal, high quality clinical assessment - through longer testing times and the latest optical technologies. This high-end practice thrives off looking after patients and staff, in the best possible way.
- Up to £65,000 basic salary + exclusive benefits
- 30-45 minute testing times
- Weekend flexibility possible
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Equipment: OCT / Daytona Optomap / Auto Phoropter heads / Trial frames / Slit lamp / Hanson VFA / Non-contact tonometry / Computer based management system
- Specialist services: Emergency Eye Care / Dry Eye Assessment / Coloured Overlay Assessment / Specialist contact lenses / Hearing and ear care services
- Benefits including Professional fees / Pension / Quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / Staff discounts
- 2 very spacious test rooms within the practice
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday - Saturday (09:00am - 17:30pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays (Weekend flexibility available)
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £65,000 + exclusive package
- Benefits included: professional fees / pension / quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / staff discounts
- 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 in total)
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call/Text: 07881287964
Major Healthcare - Optical & Audiology Recruitment
We help Optical & Audiology professionals of all varieties find their perfect opportunity, whether that be within an independent, multiple, franchise, private eye hospital or domiciliary company.
Our efficient, discreet and confidential service is perfect for an individual actively seeking a position, or like the vast proportion of people we speak to, someone who is open minded to considering their options.
We have years of experience working within the sectors and so you will feel like you are speaking to someone who genuinely speaks your language and truly understands where you are coming from.
After a brief conversation we can help advise on current opportunities within your sector and also discuss where you might be better suited based on the criteria you set out to us.
We truly love what we do, so do not hesitate to call us for a structured, non-time consuming and confidential conversation where we will do all we can to help on 07881287964.
Don’t just take our word for it…..
“Great guy. Listens to your needs. Quick and fast communication. Couldn’t praise you enough. Keep up the great work”
“Great and fast communication and always helpful. Appreciate the work, a great job. Always organized and professional. Thanks again”.
“During my Pre-Reg the team contacted me to see if I was interested in other opportunities. He was professional and great at listening to what I required from a job. He quickly found me a role that was well suited to me at an independent store. I am now thoroughly enjoying a new job”.
“After working for a Multiple for 13 years, they found the perfect next step for me! Professional throughout keeping me updated with every step. The process was very easy and stress free. Thank you”!
“At the end of my pre-registration year as an Optometrist, the team contacted me to enquire if I was interested in a few opportunities they could introduce me to. I found them very personable and before I knew it, I had an interview and then a job! They worked well negotiating on behalf of myself and the employer and I couldn't thank them enough”.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert