Optometrist - Private Eye Hospital
- Major Recruitment
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Private Eye Hospital
Up to £70,000 + bonus
Hospital grade equipment
1 in 4 Saturdays
Job ID: 140922-2158
Major Recruitment is working with one of the UK's leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and one of the largest providers of NHS cataract surgery in the UK.
We are looking for a qualified Optometrist to join their friendly team based in Poole working in one of their first-class hospitals, providing all your focus and attention to each one of your patients.
This is your chance to work with a private hospital that are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision, where their outcomes are some of the best in the UK, with very low complication rates.
- Up to £70,000 basic salary + lucrative bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 in total) increasing with length of service
- No evenings and only 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- Bonus 1 - Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
- Bonus 2 - hospital/company related bonus
- Continuous training and development programmes
- Use of state-of-the-art technology, offering hospital grade advanced eye examinations
- Working within an extremely attractive, high-tech and modern clinical hospital
- The company have over 40 hospitals and many more planned to open in 2023
- The company provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in and offer a detailed and well-structured training plan
Your role of an Optometrist involves
- Analysing diagnostics
- Discussing the surgery process with patients and expected outcomes
- Ensuring patients understand all the facts and risks
- Taking time to answer all our patient questions
- Providing reassurance around the patient journey
- Letting the patients know the visual outcome of surgery
- Listening to how surgery has improved our patients' lives and find out all the wonderful things they are able to see (and do) again
Details and requirements
- Full time 5 days a week (part time may be considered)
- No evenings and only 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Proven post-registration experience of at least 12 months is essential for this role
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £70,000 + bonus
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Paid professional fees
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: email@example.com Call/Text: 07881287964
Major Healthcare - Optical & Audiology Recruitment
We help Optical & Audiology professionals of all varieties find their perfect opportunity, whether that be within an independent, multiple, franchise, private eye hospital or domiciliary company.
Our efficient, discreet and confidential service is perfect for an individual actively seeking a position, or like the vast proportion of people we speak to, someone who is open minded to considering their options.
We have years of experience working within the sectors and so you will feel like you are speaking to someone who genuinely speaks your language and truly understands where you are coming from.
After a brief conversation we can help advise on current opportunities within your sector and also discuss where you might be better suited based on the criteria you set out to us.
We truly love what we do, so do not hesitate to call us for a structured, non-time consuming and confidential conversation where we will do all we can to help on 07881287964.
Don’t just take our word for it…..
“Great guy. Listens to your needs. Quick and fast communication. Couldn’t praise you enough. Keep up the great work”
“Great and fast communication and always helpful. Appreciate the work, a great job. Always organized and professional. Thanks again”.
“During my Pre-Reg the team contacted me to see if I was interested in other opportunities. He was professional and great at listening to what I required from a job. He quickly found me a role that was well suited to me at an independent store. I am now thoroughly enjoying a new job”.
“After working for a Multiple for 13 years, they found the perfect next step for me! Professional throughout keeping me updated with every step. The process was very easy and stress free. Thank you”!
“At the end of my pre-registration year as an Optometrist, the team contacted me to enquire if I was interested in a few opportunities they could introduce me to. I found them very personable and before I knew it, I had an interview and then a job! They worked well negotiating on behalf of myself and the employer and I couldn't thank them enough”.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert