- Tunbridge Wells
- up to 60,000 (DOE)+ 5k joining bonus (terms apply) + benefits package
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: up to 60,000 (DOE)+ 5k joining bonus (terms apply) + benefits package
Working hours: Full time or Part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Tunbridge Wells are looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Tunbridge Wells a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to 60,000 (depending on experience)
- 5k joining bonus (terms apply)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Full time or part time role with potential for flexible working hours
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding support for clinical and professional development opportunities
- WeCare-WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Annual subscription to the "Headspace" app
- Support with CPD
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT and Auto Phoropters in every test room
- The opportunity to be part of a thriving store; due to our success our store doubled in size in early 2022!
We are passionate about the clinical & professional development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we want to support you every step of the way. There are so many areas to explore; The Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) as well as extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions; from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, well do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
This position is located in the vibrant city of Tunbridge Wells. With excellent transport links, its not uncommon for people to commute from locations such as London, which is only 45 minutes away on the train! Theres something here for everyone: from shops, bars and restaurants to museums and parks for families to enjoy. As an Optometrist in Tunbridge Wells, your client base will be very diverse but with plenty of familiar faces of course.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. Youll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, were looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, wed love to tell you more about it. ContactNatassia Gunnon01566 478002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert