Optometrist- Margate & Ramsgate
- Competitive +Benefits
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: Margate & Ramsgate
Salary: Competitive +Benefits
Working hours: Full time or Part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Margate & Ramsgate are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. Were a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. Were seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Margate & Ramsgate where we deliver the very best in customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- An excellent annual salary (depending on experience)
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- WeCare-WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Annual subscription to the "Headspace" app
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CPD
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, well do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What were looking for
Youll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, youll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. Youll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, wed love to tell you more about it. ContactNatassia Gunnon01566 478002 email@example.com
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert