- Major Recruitment
- Frinton-On-Sea, Essex
- £60,000 - £75,000
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
45 minute -1 hour test times
Specialist services + OCT
Job ID: 031022-386
One of Essex's leading independent eye care providers is recruiting for a full or part time Optometrist within their practice located in Frinton-On-Sea, Essex. As an Optometrist, this gives you the chance to use the most up to date equipment available offering patients a supreme clinical experience.
As independent practitioners, the practice will always offer patients the right assessment, frame, lenses or other services and products specifically for their individual needs and requirements.
This is a unique opportunity where as an Optometrist you will have full autonomy to develop your own clinical style and truly offer an incredible patient experience.
- Up to £75,000 basic salary
- 45 min - 1 hour testing times
- Equipment: OCT / Perkins and Goldman's tonometer's / Auto-phoropter / Trial frames / Slit Lamp / Henson VFA / Computerised management system
- Specialist services: Colorimetry & Visual Stress / Dry Eye & Red Eye Assessments / Specialist contact lenses
- The practice is well established with a very friendly, close-knit and experienced team
- Work within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training and CET
Details and requirements
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday (09:00am - 17:30pm), Saturday (09:00am - 17:00pm) closed Sundays and Bank Holidays + Weekend flexibility optional
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £75,000 + professional fees & pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 in total)
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: email@example.com Call or Text: 07881287964
Major Healthcare - Optical & Audiology Recruitment
We help Optical & Audiology professionals of all varieties find their perfect opportunity, whether that be within an independent, multiple, franchise, private eye hospital or domiciliary company.
Our efficient, discreet and confidential service is perfect for an individual actively seeking a position, or like the vast proportion of people we speak to, someone who is open minded to considering their options.
We have years of experience working within the sectors and so you will feel like you are speaking to someone who genuinely speaks your language and truly understands where you are coming from.
After a brief conversation we can help advise on current opportunities within your sector and also discuss where you might be better suited based on the criteria you set out to us.
We truly love what we do, so do not hesitate to call us for a structured, non-time consuming and confidential conversation where we will do all we can to help on 07881287964.
Don’t just take our word for it…..
“Great guy. Listens to your needs. Quick and fast communication. Couldn’t praise you enough. Keep up the great work”
“Great and fast communication and always helpful. Appreciate the work, a great job. Always organized and professional. Thanks again”.
“During my Pre-Reg the team contacted me to see if I was interested in other opportunities. He was professional and great at listening to what I required from a job. He quickly found me a role that was well suited to me at an independent store. I am now thoroughly enjoying a new job”.
“After working for a Multiple for 13 years, they found the perfect next step for me! Professional throughout keeping me updated with every step. The process was very easy and stress free. Thank you”!
“At the end of my pre-registration year as an Optometrist, the team contacted me to enquire if I was interested in a few opportunities they could introduce me to. I found them very personable and before I knew it, I had an interview and then a job! They worked well negotiating on behalf of myself and the employer and I couldn't thank them enough”.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert