- Major Recruitment
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Competitive salary + Exclusive benefits
Specialist services / OCT & Optomap
45-minute test times
Job ID: 150922-2735
Major Recruitment is currently working with an extremely successful, high-end independent practice which is forward thinking and promotes an excellent working culture making each day enjoyable.
They are looking to employ a full or part time Resident Optometrist and in return they offer a great working environment and truly enviable benefits.
This is your chance to work within a company that invest in; the latest technology, staff development and training and where delivering obsessively great service is at the core of everything they do. Somewhere you'll be heard, your hard work will be seen, and where you get to do something genuinely rewarding.
- Competitive (negotiable) salary + exclusive benefits
- 45-minute testing times
- Equipment: OCT / Daytona Optomap / Auto Phoropter heads / Trial frames / Slit lamp / A variety of VFA's / Contact and Non-contact tonometry / Computer based management system
- Specialist services: Emergency Eye Care / Dry Eye clinics / Glaucoma and Diabetic screening / Specialist contact lenses Inc. Orthokeratology / Hearing and ear care services
- Exclusive benefits including: 5 weeks' holiday plus bank holidays & your birthday / Vouchers incentive scheme / Pension scheme of 3% employer + 5% employee / Cash health plan / Cycle to work / Access to a variety of online services / GOC and professional indemnity fees / CET Support
- The team are closely involved in the local community, running regular awareness events and presentations
- The practice partner with ZEISS to offer patients the best award-winning lenses
- Working with a wide range of head-turning designer frames, from Dior and Prada to Ray-Ban and Michael Kors
- Quarterly roadshows - get together with your colleagues from around the country, share ideas and have some fun
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- 2 very spacious test rooms and a relaxed, high-end setting within a beautifully presented working environment
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering bespoke training, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team
Details and requirements
- Opening hours: Monday - Saturday (09:00am - 17:30pm), closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Competitive (negotiable) salary + exclusive benefits
- Benefits included: Vouchers incentive scheme / Pension scheme of 3% employer + 5% employee / Cash health plan / Cycle to work / Access to a variety of online services / GOC and professional indemnity fees / CET Support
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH + your Birthday (34 in total)
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: email@example.com Call/Text: 07881287964
Major Healthcare - Optical & Audiology Recruitment
We help Optical & Audiology professionals of all varieties find their perfect opportunity, whether that be within an independent, multiple, franchise, private eye hospital or domiciliary company.
Our efficient, discreet and confidential service is perfect for an individual actively seeking a position, or like the vast proportion of people we speak to, someone who is open minded to considering their options.
We have years of experience working within the sectors and so you will feel like you are speaking to someone who genuinely speaks your language and truly understands where you are coming from.
After a brief conversation we can help advise on current opportunities within your sector and also discuss where you might be better suited based on the criteria you set out to us.
We truly love what we do, so do not hesitate to call us for a structured, non-time consuming and confidential conversation where we will do all we can to help on 07881287964.
Don’t just take our word for it…..
“Great guy. Listens to your needs. Quick and fast communication. Couldn’t praise you enough. Keep up the great work”
“Great and fast communication and always helpful. Appreciate the work, a great job. Always organized and professional. Thanks again”.
“During my Pre-Reg the team contacted me to see if I was interested in other opportunities. He was professional and great at listening to what I required from a job. He quickly found me a role that was well suited to me at an independent store. I am now thoroughly enjoying a new job”.
“After working for a Multiple for 13 years, they found the perfect next step for me! Professional throughout keeping me updated with every step. The process was very easy and stress free. Thank you”!
“At the end of my pre-registration year as an Optometrist, the team contacted me to enquire if I was interested in a few opportunities they could introduce me to. I found them very personable and before I knew it, I had an interview and then a job! They worked well negotiating on behalf of myself and the employer and I couldn't thank them enough”.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert