- Zest Optical
- England, Shropshire, Whitchurch
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An advanced independent Opticians based in Whitchurch, Shropshire are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
With access to the very best equipment on the market, you will have the opportunity to provide a thorough and personal service to all patients.
Optometrist - Role
- Professional independent Opticians
- 40 minute appointments with pre-screening by the Optom
- State of the art equipment including an OCT
- Working alongside other experienced Optometrists
- Enhanced services - Myopia management, Dry eye clinics, MECS/CUES, YAG Laser
- Advanced contact lenses - Ortho -K
- Chance to complete further training based on your interests - IP, Glaucoma, Medical Retina
- Full or part time including alt Sats
- If full time, work hours over 4 days - 7.55am to 6.15pm
- Shorter day on a sat till 3.15pm
- A long weekend every other week
- Salary between £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus
- Health cash plan
- 33 days holiday
- No Bank holidays
- Staff socials
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Ideally have a Welsh registration
- Excellent communication skills
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
We are Zest Optical, a specialist optical recruitment agency working exclusively within the optical marketplace. Having been established since 2006 we have created an excellent reputation in industry for offering a personal and honest recruitment service.
We believe that in order to provide the best service to both clients and candidates, we need to understand and match aspirations, skills and personalities. In this way we can create a mutually profitable relationship, supporting candidates and clients in achieving their goals.
All our consultants have a passion for the industry and a genuine interest in finding the best fit for both candidates and clients alike.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert