- Zest Optical
- England, Suffolk, Sudbury
- £18000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Optical Assistant
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Due to expansion, an award winning group of independent Opticians based in the Suffolk, London and Essex area are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant to work at their Sudbury branch.
The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer. It utilises modern testing equipment and focuses on offering a professional and friendly service.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Dispensing lenses to all levels
- Helping patients to select frames
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with collections, measurements and adjustments
- Working with the Optometrist and Dispensing Opticians to ensure a smooth patient journey
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous Optical experience is essential
- Full dispensing capabilities including occupational and varifocal lenses
- Ideally around two years' + experience.
- Customer focussed
- Courteous and professional
- Proactive and motivated to learn
- Interest in fashion and branding
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Basic between £18,000 to £22,000
- Bonus scheme
- Full or part time to include Saturdays, no Sunday opening
- 28 days holiday
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
We are Zest Optical, a specialist optical recruitment agency working exclusively within the optical marketplace. Having been established since 2006 we have created an excellent reputation in industry for offering a personal and honest recruitment service.
We believe that in order to provide the best service to both clients and candidates, we need to understand and match aspirations, skills and personalities. In this way we can create a mutually profitable relationship, supporting candidates and clients in achieving their goals.
All our consultants have a passion for the industry and a genuine interest in finding the best fit for both candidates and clients alike.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert