- Zest Optical
- England, Oxfordshire, Banbury
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A well-established independent Opticians based in Banbury, Oxfordshire are looking for a full time Optometrist to join the team.
This family run business has been in the area for nearly 100 years with three generations of Directors. Its well known in the area for its exceptional levels of service and comprehensive eye examinations.
Optometrist - Role
- Well established independent Opticians
- Working alongside two other Optometrists
- Double or triple tests each day
- Experienced dispensing team
- 30-60 min tests, depending on the level the patient chooses
- Contact investment into the business
- Brand new Essilor equipment - Vision-R 800 Phoropter, slit lamp, OCT
- Dry Eye specialists, Glaucoma referral, Myopia control, specialist Contact Lenses
- Salary between £40,000 to £50,000 Plus Monthly Bonus
- Full time including 4 out of 6 Saturdays - 9am to 5.30pm
- Free Specs
- Professional fees paid
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaged in the future of Optometry
- Commercial awareness
- Interest in dry eye
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
We are Zest Optical, a specialist optical recruitment agency working exclusively within the optical marketplace. Having been established since 2006 we have created an excellent reputation in industry for offering a personal and honest recruitment service.
We believe that in order to provide the best service to both clients and candidates, we need to understand and match aspirations, skills and personalities. In this way we can create a mutually profitable relationship, supporting candidates and clients in achieving their goals.
All our consultants have a passion for the industry and a genuine interest in finding the best fit for both candidates and clients alike.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert