- Zest Optical
- England, Essex, Westcliff-On-Sea
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Part Time
A well-established independent Opticians based in Westcliffe-On-Sea, Essex are looking to recruit a part time Optometrist to join the team.
This is a well established practice which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist - Role
- Well established independent Opticians
- Recently modernised and renovated
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Single tests each day
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients - 30 mins
- Working alongside an experienced team
- Constant investment into training and advanced equipment
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 2, 3 or 4 days a week including a Saturday - Hours can be flexible (around school hours for example)
- Salary between £55,000 to £65,000
Optometrist - Requirements
- Full qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience
- Ideally MECS accredited already, although training can be provided
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
We are Zest Optical, a specialist optical recruitment agency working exclusively within the optical marketplace. Having been established since 2006 we have created an excellent reputation in industry for offering a personal and honest recruitment service.
We believe that in order to provide the best service to both clients and candidates, we need to understand and match aspirations, skills and personalities. In this way we can create a mutually profitable relationship, supporting candidates and clients in achieving their goals.
All our consultants have a passion for the industry and a genuine interest in finding the best fit for both candidates and clients alike.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert