Mobile Optometrist (independent practices)
- Newport, Isle of Wight
- £70,000 package (£65,000 base salary plus a £5,000 mobile allowance)
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
300 words will never tell you everything about this Mobile Optometrist opportunity in Newport, Isle of Wight. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Mobile Optometrist role in Newport, Isle of Wight:
- £70,000 package (£65,000 base salary plus a £5,000 mobile allowance and all travels expenses paid for)
- Receive benefits including no Sundays or bank holidays, retail discounts, insurance paid for by the practices
- Forget short test times – be part of a culture where everyone is passionate about creating a unique and memorable journey for each patient (40 min test times are the norm in these practices)
- Play a critical mobile role and provide patient care in practices based in your local area
- You'll receive full support and have a partner who will ensure your diary is always planned at least 3 months ahead - receive full careers support through regular check-ins
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert