- Competitive basic, depending on experience - plus a target related monthly bonus
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Job Role
- Optical Assistant
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Experienced Optical Assistant
Salary: Competitive basic, depending on experience - plus a target related monthly bonus
Working hours: Full Time - 37.5 hours - weekend work is essential
Experience level: Must have current optical experience or within the last 5 years
Join our team as an Optical Assistant, and youll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the foundation for exciting, long-term careers a home where your previous optical expertise will be truly valued and where youll be given the opportunity to thrive.
Were looking for someone who has previous optical experience as an Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant - however well continue to help develop and expand your knowledge.
Some of the key tasks required include:
- Listening to patients, and giving good clear advice, explaining suitable products & offers whilst understanding NHS procedures & applying our own high standards
- Dispensing of lenses (single vision / bi-focal & varifocal)
- Carrying out pre-screening examinations & working alongside the wider team in day to day running of clinics
- Take measurements and support patients with collections, ensuring fit, comfort & accuracy of frames are checked thoroughly
- Maintain delivery of excellent customer service at all times, playing a valuable part of a customer journey & successful retail team.
Youve already demonstrated that youre a natural when it comes to customer care, youre articulate, good with people with an organised approach and always happy to help, so youll fit right in as a valuable member of our friendly store team, joining a business thats going places.
If you are interested, please clickApplyas this vacancy will close once we have filled all available places.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert