- Major Recruitment
- Banff, Aberdeenshire
- £28,000 - £36,000
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Job Role
- Dispensing Optician, Optical Management
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
£28,000 - £36,000
30-40 min test times
Half day Saturday
Job ID: 030123-3083
Major Recruitment is working on behalf of a fantastic independent optical and hear care practice in Banff. They are currently looking to employ a new Practice Manager / Dispensing Optician to become a part of their well-established team.
The practice pride themselves on being committed to the local community offering a blend of inspirational style, affordability, and professional service.
If you are looking for an opportunity to further progress your career and work within a dynamic working environment, then get in touch.
- £28,000 - £36,000 (Depending on experience)
- 30 - 40-minute testing times
- Working with a wide range of head-turning designer frames and high-quality Scottish made lenses
- As well as investing in their team, they also invest in technology and equipment including OCT and a fully computerised patient management system
- Discount vouchers for spectacles, sunglasses or annual supply of contact lenses per calendar year + generous discounts for family and friends
- The team are closely involved in the local community, running regular awareness events and presentations
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays offering greater work life balance
- 2 spacious test rooms within a high-end setting and a beautifully presented working environment
- CET and training organised allowing you to continue to develop your knowledge in your field and offer your patients the most up to date care
Details and requirements
- Hours: Tuesday - Friday (09:00am - 17:00pm), Saturday (09:00am - 1:00pm)
- Closed: Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Weekend flexibility possible
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- £28,000 - £36,000 (Depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + 9 Bank Holidays (34 in total)
- Benefits included: Paid professional fees / Pension / Staff discounts / Employer benefits portal
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call/Text: 07881287964
Major Healthcare - Optical & Audiology Recruitment
We help Optical & Audiology professionals of all varieties find their perfect opportunity, whether that be within an independent, multiple, franchise, private eye hospital or domiciliary company.
Our efficient, discreet and confidential service is perfect for an individual actively seeking a position, or like the vast proportion of people we speak to, someone who is open minded to considering their options.
We have years of experience working within the sectors and so you will feel like you are speaking to someone who genuinely speaks your language and truly understands where you are coming from.
After a brief conversation we can help advise on current opportunities within your sector and also discuss where you might be better suited based on the criteria you set out to us.
We truly love what we do, so do not hesitate to call us for a structured, non-time consuming and confidential conversation where we will do all we can to help on 07881287964.
Don’t just take our word for it…..
“Great guy. Listens to your needs. Quick and fast communication. Couldn’t praise you enough. Keep up the great work”
“Great and fast communication and always helpful. Appreciate the work, a great job. Always organized and professional. Thanks again”.
“During my Pre-Reg the team contacted me to see if I was interested in other opportunities. He was professional and great at listening to what I required from a job. He quickly found me a role that was well suited to me at an independent store. I am now thoroughly enjoying a new job”.
“After working for a Multiple for 13 years, they found the perfect next step for me! Professional throughout keeping me updated with every step. The process was very easy and stress free. Thank you”!
“At the end of my pre-registration year as an Optometrist, the team contacted me to enquire if I was interested in a few opportunities they could introduce me to. I found them very personable and before I knew it, I had an interview and then a job! They worked well negotiating on behalf of myself and the employer and I couldn't thank them enough”.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert