- Major Recruitment
- Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Competitive negotiable salary
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Job Role
- Dispensing Optician, Optical Management
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Royal Leamington Spa
Competitive (Negotiable) Salary
+ Exclusive benefits package
45-minute test times
OCT & Optomap
Job ID: 030123-3082
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Practice Manager on behalf of an extremely successful, high-end independent practice in Royal Leamington Spa.
If you have retail management and/or commercial experience, along with great customer service skills and are looking to take the next exciting step in your career, this could be for you!
You 'll also have the ability to diagnose and solve problems, plan, prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly as delivering obsessively great service to every one of their clients is at the core of what they do, and the practice family is proud that their service change lives every single day.
You will coach, mentor and develop the practice team and will have the ability to build relationships with eye care and hearing clients.
- Extremely competitive (negotiable) salary + Lucrative bonus & exclusive benefit
- 45 minute testing times
- Working with a wide range of head-turning designer frames, from Dior Prada and Lindberg to Ray-Ban and Michael Kors
- The practice partner with ZEISS to offer patients the best award-winning lenses
- Exclusive benefits including: 5 weeks' holiday plus bank holidays / A day off for your birthday every year / Vouchers incentive scheme / Pension scheme of 3% employer + 5% employee / Cash health plan / Cycle to work / Access to a variety of online services / GOC and professional indemnity fees / CET Support
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
- very spacious test rooms within a truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Offering the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest technological advances in contact lenses, equipment includes; OCT, Optomap alongside a very efficient computerised management system
- Running private specialist clinical services including; Diabetic screening, Emergency Eye Care, Dry Eye Assessment, Cataract referrals, Specialist contact lenses and Hearing and ear care services
- Quarterly roadshows - get together with your colleagues from around the country, share ideas and have some fun
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays and no late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering bespoke training, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team
Details and requirements
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday (09:00am - 17:30pm) Saturday (09:00am - 15:30pm)
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Competitive (negotiable) salary + exclusive benefits
- Benefits included: Vouchers incentive scheme / Pension scheme of 3% employer + 5% employee / Cash health plan / Cycle to work / Access to a variety of online services / GOC and professional indemnity fees / CET Support
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH + your Birthday (34 in total)
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call/Text: 07881287964
Major Healthcare - Optical & Audiology Recruitment
We help Optical & Audiology professionals of all varieties find their perfect opportunity, whether that be within an independent, multiple, franchise, private eye hospital or domiciliary company.
Our efficient, discreet and confidential service is perfect for an individual actively seeking a position, or like the vast proportion of people we speak to, someone who is open minded to considering their options.
We have years of experience working within the sectors and so you will feel like you are speaking to someone who genuinely speaks your language and truly understands where you are coming from.
After a brief conversation we can help advise on current opportunities within your sector and also discuss where you might be better suited based on the criteria you set out to us.
We truly love what we do, so do not hesitate to call us for a structured, non-time consuming and confidential conversation where we will do all we can to help on 07881287964.
Don’t just take our word for it…..
“Great guy. Listens to your needs. Quick and fast communication. Couldn’t praise you enough. Keep up the great work”
“Great and fast communication and always helpful. Appreciate the work, a great job. Always organized and professional. Thanks again”.
“During my Pre-Reg the team contacted me to see if I was interested in other opportunities. He was professional and great at listening to what I required from a job. He quickly found me a role that was well suited to me at an independent store. I am now thoroughly enjoying a new job”.
“After working for a Multiple for 13 years, they found the perfect next step for me! Professional throughout keeping me updated with every step. The process was very easy and stress free. Thank you”!
“At the end of my pre-registration year as an Optometrist, the team contacted me to enquire if I was interested in a few opportunities they could introduce me to. I found them very personable and before I knew it, I had an interview and then a job! They worked well negotiating on behalf of myself and the employer and I couldn't thank them enough”.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert