Optical Business Development - Hertfordshire
- Zest Optical
- England, Hertfordshire
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + + benefits package
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- Job Role
- Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sales and optical account manager jobs in Hertfordshire. Zest Optical is looking to recruit a proven business development manager for an existing and long standing team. We are looking for someone with an optical background and experience in optical sales or medical device sales to bring enthusiasm and ideas to generate sales growth.
Based at local offices in Hertfordshire this will be a diverse role for someone with optical expertise who has an enthusiasm for sales and a passion for promoting products to eye professionals and distributors. This is a new position that would suit someone with ideas and ability to make a positive impact in the business, and who will bring a flexible, collaborative approach to promoting a set of niche optical products.
Duties will cover;
- Sales. Follow up on sales leads coming into the business. Proactively identify and approach new sales opportunities. Deal with all sales related enquiries. Research and identify suitable additions to product range. Improve access to and interaction with NHS customers.
- Sales Strategy. Identify market growth areas for physical products and work with the Marketing Manager and the business owners on a Sales and Marketing Strategy for growing sales.
- Sales of Digital Products. Research and identify sales opportunities for digital applications. Devise a strategy for a sales campaign to existing and future customer base. Learn about and take on the management of the digital product sales dashboard in Apple, Google and Microsoft.
- Reporting. Produce monthly reports to show the success of the sales strategy being implemented and identify areas for growth potential. Understand the Google Analytics data and coordinate with the marketing Manager on actions to improve the websites' effectiveness.
- Copywriting. Help to write copy for brochure, website and social media highlighting the benefits and practical use of the company's products.
Our client is looking for someone with an optical industry background with experience of sales, preferably B2B medical devices. An understanding of the basics of the NHS structure and different healthcare providers in the UK and overseas will be ab advantage. You will have excellent communication skills, confident with a creative edge.
In return you will be offered a salary up to 50k. Although there is potential for this to be flexible for the right person with an additional range of benefits.
We are Zest Optical, a specialist optical recruitment agency working exclusively within the optical marketplace. Having been established since 2006 we have created an excellent reputation in industry for offering a personal and honest recruitment service.
We believe that in order to provide the best service to both clients and candidates, we need to understand and match aspirations, skills and personalities. In this way we can create a mutually profitable relationship, supporting candidates and clients in achieving their goals.
All our consultants have a passion for the industry and a genuine interest in finding the best fit for both candidates and clients alike.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert