Full Time Clinical Optometrist J167116
- Prospect Health
- 59000.00 per Annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Job Role
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Working for one of the leading providers of NHS services in a first-class hospital providing ophthalmic services in a very clinical role that prides itself on delivering premium, individual patient care.
The role is varied and covers a wide range of clinical aspects including
- Analysing diagnostics
- Discussing surgery process with patients, explaining expected outcomes
- Ensuring patients understand all the facts and risks
- Taking time to answer all patient questions in a thorough and personable manor
- Providing reassurance throughout the patient journey
- making sure patients are aware of the visual outcome of the surgery
- Listening to how surgery has improved the patients' lives and find out how it has improved their quality of life
- Supporting in other clinics within the region as and when required
- Be proud to deliver excellent clinical patient care and support patients to achieve better vision using your ophthalmic Knowledge and expertise
Package and Benefits
- 47,124 - 58,300 per annum salary
- Continuous training and development programme
- Bonus 1 - June - Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
- Bonus 2 - February - hospital/company related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 37.5 hours over 5 days
- No evenings and only 1 in 4 Saturdays when required
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 1 year post qualification experience
- GOC registered
- Right to work in the UK essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Prospect Health is a market leading specialist in the provision of professional recruitment solutions within the UK Optical Sector.
We are a full service consultancy providing both permanent and locum solutions that are underpinned by an advisory service drawing on thirty years plus industry experience across specialist health disciplines.
Partnered with some of the UK’s leading independent practices and some of the industry’s most recognisable brands, we are able to offer an excellent choice of job opportunity. We work hard to find you the most suitable role for your individual needs. We have also won awards for our honesty and integrity.
- 01423 813452
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert