Optical Assistant J185807
- Prospect Health
- Bristol (City Centre)
- 20000.00 - 24000.00 per Annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Job Role
- Optical Assistant
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An established practice in Keynsham is looking for an Optical Assistant to join their team. They're looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to progress and has a strong focus on patient care.
You will be based in a sleek and modern practice on a full or part-time basis, and work with patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
You will become part of a friendly and supportive team of optical professionals. This is a great opportunity for someone in optics looking to progress their career and really make a difference.
The practice is located in am excellent and easily accessible location within Keynsham, and offer a variety of high quality products.
- Working on a full or part-time basis in a well established practice in Keynsham
- Based within an affluent area with a high number of private patients but still some NHS
- Hours are Monday - Saturday 9:00 - 17:30, with a day off mid week
- Be an enthusiastic and hard working team player who is keen to progress
- Excellent working environment with all the latest equipment, offering a varied work day and chance to develop new skills
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme to be introduced in the future
- Join a really supportive and friendly team
- Lots of chances to progress, such as funding dispensing diplomas
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent working environment, as based in a friendly practice with the most up to date equipment
- No Sundays, evenings or Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Optical experience is desirable
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Prospect Health is a market leading specialist in the provision of professional recruitment solutions within the UK Optical Sector.
We are a full service consultancy providing both permanent and locum solutions that are underpinned by an advisory service drawing on thirty years plus industry experience across specialist health disciplines.
Partnered with some of the UK’s leading independent practices and some of the industry’s most recognisable brands, we are able to offer an excellent choice of job opportunity. We work hard to find you the most suitable role for your individual needs. We have also won awards for our honesty and integrity.
- 01423 813452
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert