A well established independently minded employer is looking for a new Branch Manager to join their optical and hearing practice in Ilkeston.
You will become part of a well established team of friendly optical professionals who consistently work with patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
The practice has developed a loyal and long standing patient base, meaning a caring and personalised service to all is their number one priority.
You will be working as a Branch Manager within a very successful optical and hearing practice. The practice is superbly located within the lovely market town of Ilkeston in an easily commutable town centre position.
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on experience, uncapped bonus and excellent career progression. So if you're looking to take your career to the next level please apply whilst the position is still open!
- Working Monday - Saturday with a day off midweek
- Usual working hours are 9am-5:30pm
- Based within a traditional independent practice with a relaxed customer service focussed environment
- Access to a wide range of high end products
- Extended testing times ensuring a personalised service to all patients
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holidays
- Generous holidays - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A real passion for Optics
- Previous managerial experience would be desirable but not essential
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs