Full or part time Optical Assistant/Dispensing Optician job, Warwick, salary up to 29,000+ bonus.
Fantastic new full or part time experienced Optical Assistant/Dispensing optician job near Warwick offering superb opportunity to enjoy working in very recently refurbished and established opticians.
The business enjoys a loyal and more affluent client (Average order values 140+) following and vibrant environment with a number of clinics in operation on any day.
More the position can offer swift aces to a more senior managerial role if of interest to the successful applicant where you would work closely with business owners and oversee day to day activities of junior colleagues.
- Clinical / commercial acting as key dispenser within the team offering insightful product recommendations and fittings to loyal client following
- Be an agreeable and passionate team member who enjoys working in bustling practice environment
- Opportunity to work in senior supervisory / managerial role if of interest working with circa 15 colleagues in total serving 4/5 test rooms
- Opportunity to work from 3 to 5 days per week in line with opening times (NB regular Saturdays are essential)
- Monday - 9am-5:30pm
- Tuesday - 9am-5:30pm
- Wednesday - 9am-5:30pm
- Thursday- 9am-5:30pm
- Friday - 9am-5:30pm
- Saturday - 8:30am-5pm
- Sunday - Closed
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to c29,000 depending on experience
- Generous bonus scheme offering additional 200-300 per month income
- Statutory holidays and other benefits apply
- Modern state of art facility with digital records
- Opportunity to quickly progress to more senior managerial role if of interest
- Supportive and highly tenured business owner
- Agreeable and loyal patient following
- Free parking within walking distance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have 2 years + experience minimum within optics
- Right to work in UK required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs