Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Full or part time (usual hours 9-5.45pm, no Sundays, Bank Holidays or evenings)
Pirrie Optometrists are looking to recruit a full or part-time dispensing optician for a full dispensing role including frame and lens selection, ordering, checking, collections, repairs and adjustments. This is a fantastic job opportunity to join our friendly, professional and caring team. Pirrie Optometrists is a well-established High End Independent Practice in the beautiful market town of Stamford in South Lincolnshire. We pride ourselves in providing professional eye care, with a focus on customer service, clinical excellence and quality spectacle lenses and frames.
- No Sundays, Bank Holidays or evenings)
- Great working environment with recently refitted practice
- Friendly and supportive team of Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians and Dispensing Assistants
- Regular training opportunities 25 days holiday (+bank holidays and an extra day off at Christmas)
- Discounts on glasses and contact lenses including a free pair of glasses each year, paid professional fees,
- Company Pension, team outings, and more.
You will be:
- A qualified dispensing optician registered with GOC
- Confident and kind, helping us to maintain the high standards our practice is known for, and bringing a positive experience to each and every patient
- Self- motivated
- Willing to learn new skills and be able to adapt to change
- Knowledgeable about lenses and frames, their features and benefits and be able to recommend suitable products to suit individual customers’ needs
- Able to check and fit spectacles to a high standard for a variety of patients including adults, children and those with additional needs
- Proactive with great organisational skills
- An outstanding communicator with excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills, and be able to build a rapport and relationships with patients and other staff members
If you would like to join our team, please use the portal below to apply with your CV – we would love to hear from you.