Practice based Audiologist / RHAD job, Loughborough , full or part time, mid week, based salary up to 35,000, 60000+ OTE.
Fantastic new clinic based Audiologist / RHAD job now available in Loughborough/Leicester area working out of superb modern facilities alongside a highly respected and successful team of dedicated private medical professionals
Principally working mid week only (max on in four Saturdays) you will enjoy a thoughtfully planned busy diary supported by experienced hear care colleagues to enable you to focus on offering exceptional levels of client care
This highly established and growing business offer an extensive database for you to enjoy from day one with varied case load of valued loyal patients
In return for your work is a highly competitive salary negotiable depending on experience up to 35/36,000 plus uncapped commission with on target earnings 60,000+ and much benefiting from additional car/car allowance
- A multi site role working across established clinics in the
- Loughborough/Leicester areas offering great variety in your day to day operations
- Primarily a Monday to Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm
Provide hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions with high quality thorough after care
- Superb modern equipment and facilities plus extensive product range will be at your disposal
- Must be a confident professional happy to work independently as required
- Professional freedom/flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
Package and Benefits
- Generous remuneration package up circa 35/36,000 basic salary
- Car allowance / company car available
- Commission schemes on place for both NHS and private patients taking your earnings to circa 40,000-60,000+ OTE
- 20 days holiday + bank & professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with full UK drivers' licence
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or soon to be eligible to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs