Optometrist Opportunity In Liverpool!
This well known company is looking for an optometrist who is looking to work within a relaxed environment where this company focuses highly on the patient care rather than just the volume of patients.
You will have 30 minute testing times and you will have the chance to progress further as an optometrist as they have a great support structure within the company which a lot of their staff appreciate.
They also have great equipment in store as well such as an OCT and they are a flexible company who are willing to mould around an optometrist’s needs as they can offer great weekend flexibility and great support so you can progress further in your career.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Competitive salaries - £60,000
- Great equipment in store - OCT
- Bonus scheme in practice
- Great weekend flexibility
- Great support structure - pre screens done for you
- A very supportive company
- Clinical progression available - IP, Medical Retina etc
- 30 minute testing times
- Development opportunities
- Other Optometrists / Qualified DO's
- Specialised clinics in practice
- Long standing team
- Further accreditation available
- Many other company benefits on offer
If you are interested then please contact me on 02071861686 OR email@example.com - I will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
“No CV? No problem! Visit www.vivid-optical.co.uk/book-consultation/ or call 0207 952 6672 to speak with one of our senior consultants!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position