Job Title – Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
Hours – Full Time, 40 Hours
Salary – Highly competitive
Optical Express are looking for a multi skilled maintenance technician to carry out reactive and preventative maintenance within our clinics and other Optical Express sites if required.
As a multi skilled maintenance technician you will be responsible for:
- Routine emergency lighting, water, fire alarm and HVAC system checks.
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of equipment.
- Daily internal and external housekeeping duties to ensure that the site is kept to a high standard.
- Working in accordance to Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- Updating the property admin team on status of jobs.
- Satisfactory completion and submission of job sheets.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role with relevant qualifications.
- Have experience in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
- Willing to travel to other Optical Express sites if required.
- Be a self-motivated individual that is willing to work of their own initiative.
- Have good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Have ability to plan and prioritise own workload to deadlines.
- Have a friendly and approachable nature with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.