Clinic based Audiologist / RHAD job, Nottingham, full or part time, basic up to 38,000 plus bonus
Excellent just released clinic based Audiologist / RHAD job, Nottingham now available in Nottingham working with highly regarded fully private employer of choice!
Opportunity to work full or part time in lavish practice surroundings and much benefiting from state of art facilities including sound proof booths, tenured support team and fantastic prospects for long term career progression!
- Work with care and professionalism serving a loyal and every developing fully private client base
- Offer superb consultations, excellent product recommendations and thorough aftercare to exceed customer expectations
- Working three to five days per week 9am-530pm with some weekends regularly required to meet business needs
- Multi site practice based role with no home visits required
- Work as part of a busy tean of like minded professionals with choice of leading aid technology
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to 38,000 depending on experience plus bonus 4,000+ per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- HCPC fees paid
- Micro-suction training provided if required
- Modern start of art facilities
- Statutory benefits apply
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered or eligible to register if only recently / soon to qualify
- Right to work in the UK required
- Must be willing to offer wax removal services
- Work three to five days including weekend days
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs