Part Time, independent practice, clinic based, c.50,000 PR, based in Reading
Initially part time role (2/3 days per week) working 9am-5/6pm mid week only if preferred and will also be option to increase days long term if of interest as business grows
A unique new prospect for an experienced Audiologist/RHAD to join a growing future focussed high quality fully independent business in Reading working out of beautiful high end practice facilities.
Will work as a sole Audiologist clinic based with access to multiple extensive client databases and have opportunity to operate effectively as the Audiologist Lead/Director
Serving fully private client with complete professional freedom guaranteed!
Role will require both clinical acumen and ability/enthusiasm to build the hearing care business long term with support of the business owners
Clinical Audiologist/RHAD position offering well informed product recommendations to suit individual patient requirements
- Flexible test times to suit client needs and complete freedom of product choice / aid suppliers
- Wax removal services are like to be required but not essential to be already qualified in this area
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary guaranteed in first year 35,000-50,000 with future remuneration fully negotiable
- Statutory benefits apply and any additional benefits are negotiable
- Opportunity to put own stamp a high quality independent hearing care service and build a lasting relationship with business owners
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 2/3 years minimum commercial experience required
- HCPC registered or eligible to register
- Ability to drive audiology business and build lasting colleague and client relationships
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs