300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Reading. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in Reading:
- An excellent salary of up to £75,000 (includes a car allowance) plus an additional bonus
- A range of benefits including increasing holiday allowance with the length of service, discount vouchers, fully funded professional fees, access to an award-winning pension scheme, and more
- This brand is focused on giving Optometrists a better work-life balance, with flexibility around days and working hours to suit your needs
- Go beyond the test room and explore unique career paths that are exclusive to this brand - progress into managerial, supervisory or development tutor roles
- This store is big on culture and provides support to each and every employee – it's super important to the management team that you enjoy coming to work
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com