300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Hartlepool. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in Hartlepool:
- Up to £60,000 base salary plus a £10,000 welcome bonus (c.£70,000 first-year package) and benefits including no Sundays or bank holidays and retail discounts
- A high-end, esteemed independent brand that expertly personalises eye care to each patient (it’s hard not to like the brand once you’ve learnt more)
- Forget short test times – be part of a culture where everyone is passionate about creating a unique and memorable journey for each patient (40 min test times are the norm here)
- Truly focus on your career progression – in this forward-thinking brand, there’s lots of potential for clinical development
- This position is about more than the test room – it’s an opportunity for an Optometrists to interact with patients and the wider team outside of the test room and really help drive a positive, outgoing culture
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org