300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire:
- No weekend working - you'll never be asked to work Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays
- Earn a base salary of £19,000 - £23,000
- This independent brand operates a high-end practice that holds a supportive approach starting from the management and filtering all the way down
- Truly focus on your career development – management will provide you with a personalised development plan (e.g. progression into a Dispensing Optician role)
- The store’s ethos of providing a high level of eye care and attention to detail has never changed (it’s hard not to like the brand once you’ve learned more)
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com