300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire:
- £22,000 base salary plus additional benefits incl. 5% pension contribution, free parking, no Sundays or bank holidays and more
- Enjoy personalised career progression - here's an opportunity for a practice to fund your clinical development from day one
- Join a high end independent business with a close-knit team that truly focuses on the customer journey and doesn't believe in unnecessary sales pressure
- Take on a multifaceted Optical Assistant role and focus your career, whether that's clinical or commercial development
- An ideal opportunity to work with the very best designer frames
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com