300 words will never tell you everything about these Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser opportunities available in locations across West London. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser opportunity in West London:
- A salary package of £90,000+ incl. a significant welcome bonus, uncapped commission, and a base salary of £40,000, with full-time and part-time hours available
- Enjoy a range of benefits incl. a company car (electric, hybrid or petrol/diesel), life insurance and private healthcare
- With full support provided, you’ll have everything you need to focus on giving your patients the best possible care and attention (enjoy a 3-week induction programme which gives you the time to get to know us, and vice versa)
- An independent business that’s big on values and culture and really puts people first (by people, we mean both you and your patients)
- This role would suit an Audiologist who values autonomy in order to make their own decisions and wants to thrive in a fast-growing, dynamic hearing care company
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com