MUST BE HCPC REGISTERED AND HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HCPC registered Hearing Aid Dispenser to join one of the UK’s leading expert providers of private hearing healthcare, backed by 50 years of experience and an enviable reputation.
Responsibilities of the Audiologist / Hearing Aid Dispenser
This will be a split between branch and field based work covering the South Wales area. You will be conducting full hearing tests in accordance with the HCPC standards. You will be responsible for making and attending appointments with potential clients as well as promoting and selling hearing solutions. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
* Processing the sales administration of orders
* Accurately completing audiograms and filling out records on the CMS system
* Providing reports to support testing, sales activities, and planning
* Delivering excellent aftersales service, responding to service calls, and resolving issues and queries
Requirements of the Audiologist / Hearing Aid Dispenser
Must be a qualified Audiologist / Hearing Aid Dispenser and have a valid driving licence.
A friendly and personable demeanour and strong personal work ethic. A customer focused approach to your work and the ability to build a strong rapport with patients and colleagues alike.
Compensation for the Audiologist / Hearing Aid Dispenser
As a Hearing Aid Dispenser field based in the South Wales area, you will receive a salary of £34,269 and benefit from a generous commission scheme. Other attractive benefits include:
* Company car or car allowance
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Core hours Mon – Fri – 0900 – 1700
* Mobile phone with an agreed monthly allowance
* Health insurance
* Ongoing training and excellent career progression opportunities
To apply for this excellent Audiologist role please:
– Call Ben at Inspired Selections on 0121 778 6999
– Upload your C.V to www.inspiredselections.co.uk
– SMS your Name and Availability to 07814530939 for more info.
We look forward to your application.