300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Grantham, Lincolnshire. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist opportunity in Grantham, Lincolnshire:
- Enjoy weekends and bank holidays off and fit work around your current lifestyle (term time contracts available)
- Earn a base salary of £70,000 plus a welcome bonus of £10,000 (first-year package of £80,000 - pro rata for part-time)
- Unique opportunity that very much differs from the traditional high-street Optometrist role – travel around your local area and provide life-changing eye care services
- An extensive range of benefits incl. a new company car, private medical insurance plus more
- This role would suit an Optometrist looking for a change of environment with added flexibility. while looking to continue to advance their career
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org