A high end boutique independent based in Tonbridge, Kent are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant to join the team.
This is a well-established practice which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Boutique style independent
- High end, modern environment
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Incredible frame range with a variety of unique designer brands
- Focus on patient care
- Professional freedom to choose what is best for the patient
- Potential to move into management
- Working alongside an experienced team
- Assisting with front of house, reception as well as dispensing and complex patient queries
- Constant investment into training and advanced equipment
- Working 5 days a week including a Saturday
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Will go above and beyond for the patient
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Salary up to £24,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Sam Bowden using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.