Location: Clifton, Bristol
Salary: Up to 32K (doe)
Bonus: Sales and performance-based bonus
Working Hours: Full-Time
Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician and must have a GOC number.
Your future is clear at Specsavers Clifton, where theres always something exciting ahead.
Come and join our accomplished team as a Dispensing Optician at Specsavers Clifton, where we are at the height of customer care. Join us and help work to ensure every single one of our customers receives the very best patient experience. Were community-focused and we need someone ready to use their passion, skills and experience to build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base.
Our Dispensing Opticians are the face of our clinic on the shop floor and usually an integral part of our store management team, so were keen to get you up to speed with management responsibilities. With ILM courses, pre-reg supervision and Specsavers Partnership Pathway available, we can guide you on your way to becoming a great leader. This along with your clinical expertise will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
Were dedicated to our customers, but what really makes this role stand out is that we offer a workplace with a difference - where people grow both personally and professionally.
Whats on offer?
The Role in a Nutshell:
- Outstanding annual salary up to 32,000 dependingon experience
- Sales and perfomance-based bonus
- Holiday of 28 days
- Professional fees paid
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
- Ensure that you provide good levels of customer service to customers at all times.
- Liaise with Optometrists to ensure that each customer you dispense receives a consistent quality handover.
- Manage aftersales service (including complaints and problem solving) in a customer service focused can do manner.
- Contribute to achievement of individual and team sales targets by demonstrating effective professional sales techniques.
Then theres you
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled Dispensing Optician to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
For more information, please call us on 01566 771 888 or email@example.com click apply.