Practice based Audiologist/RHAD role Exeter, full time, up to 40,000-45,000k+ in guaranteed income DOE + bonus OTE 50,000-80,000 +, mid-week only.
Please note, market leading induction and training is available here from day one along with one of the most attractive remuneration packages available in the market today so apply today to avoid disappointment!
This is a superb new Audiologist/RHAD role Exeter where the successful applicant can enjoy working with great professional freedom working out of their own state of art practice with great support from tenured team of dedicated assistants and senior management.
Guaranteed income is negotiable 40,000-45,000 with generous sales incentives enabling a realistic 50-80k+ OTE plus 33 days holiday and private health care to name just a few of the additional perks available with this prestigious employer of choice!
Your main focus will be to give excellent hearing health care offering a thorough battery of testing and support as well as recommending the most cutting-edge hearing technology available to a fully private and growing client base.
- Full time practice-based role working with high levels of professionals in purpose built hear care facility
- Mid-week only working 9am-5pm ensuring excellent work life balance
- Following a thorough hearing evaluation, you'll recommend a customised hearing solution employing a range of high-end hearing aids to suit your valued client's budget
- Offer well informed fully private aid recommendations and thorough testing with relaxed test times to best suit client requirements
Package and Benefits
- 40,000-45,000 in guaranteed income available!
- High performers can receive a phenomenal first year OTE of 50,000-80,000+ thanks to excellent commission plans and established client base!
- Both professional and personal use of a car or car allowance provided
- Mid-week only working
- A laptop, health insurance, and other perks also provided
- You will be awarded a total of 33 days of vacation including bank
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The ideal applicant will have prior experience in the private sector owing to the private customer base with applications from soon to qualify/recently qualified Audiologist/RHADs with ambition also much welcomed!
- Full UK driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Must be certified with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or be eligible to register
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs