A well respected independent Opticians based in Flitwick, Bedfordshire, are looking for a full time Dispensing Optician Manager.
The focus of the company is to put the patient first and they strive to provide the best service, range of frames and lenses possible.
Disposing Optician Manager - The Role
- Traditional independent
- Lovely close knit team
- One testing room plus audiology
- Working with a wide range of designer and bespoke brands
- Small team of 3-4 people
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Training and mentoring staff
- Target setting and monitoring outcomes
- Working closely with the Directors to drive the business forward
- Typical working hours between 9am to 5.30pm
- Full time including Saturdays
- Salary around £30,000 DOE
- Professional fees paid
- 5% pension contribution
- Regular professional training and development
Dispensing Optician Manager - Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Management training can be provided
- Passionate about optics
- Focus on customer service
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.