Optometry Jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist - Weymouth, Dorset
Salary: Up to 65,000 + 10,000 joining bonus + Benefits
Working hours: Full time or Part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Weymouth are looking for a driven, ambitious Optometrists Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Weymouth a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
Whats on offer?
- Potential of a 10k joining bonus
- Very competitive basic salary on offer - up to 65,000 a year for experienced candidates and 50,000 for newly qualified
- Strong, rewarding bonus structure offer up to 5000 per annum
- Full time or Part Time opportunities available, flexible working times
- Registered Tier 2 Visa Sponsors so can accommodate overseas Optometrists
- Holiday 33 days per annum
- Pension scheme in place
- Medical and dental cover on offer
- Full training and support leading to clinical progression including movement to Lead/Senior Optometrist
- Potentially room for two candidates - idealfor a couple looking to relocate to the region
- Succession plan in place meaning partnership opportunities will be available within the next few years
- Accommodation available in the company apartment (please enquire for further information)
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so were keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
- Beautiful coastal location in area of outstanding natural beauty
- Excellent transport links; train and bus station within short walking distance of the store
- Easy links to major motorway
- 40 minute drive to Poole/Bournemouth
- Port with regular crossings to France
- Fantastic area to relocate to offering a quieter pace of life whilst still easily commutable from major town
What were looking for
Youll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, youll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. Youll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, Id love to tell you more about it. Contact Teej Bushell on (01566) 788650 or reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.