An exclusive, prestigious and upcoming independent practice are currently looking to add an Optometrist to their team at their location in Clapham.
Standard eye exams are 30 minutes long and you will utilise the latest technology to provide the finest eye care to their patients.
They stock a wide range of designer frames/lenses, catering to a high-end patient base who are looking for both quality products and service.
You will work alongside an experienced and tenured team with a lot of support in your role.
Moreover the practice has extremely low staff turnover and we fully expect whoever takes this role to be working at the practice for many years to come.
The package is all negotiable with a basic salary up to circa 55000 alongside further benefits which will be disclosed upon enquiry.
If you're looking to work in a boutique practice with a phenomenal, please do not hesitate to register your interest while the role is still available.
- Full-time applications preferred, however part-time will be considered
- Flexible days midweek, however a regular Saturday will be required
- Standard testing times of 30 minutes
- Single clinic practice
- Fully private patients with no NHS work
- Younger clientle with a focus on fashion and the latest trends
- Support by an experienced team with low staff turnover
- Superb range of designer frames
- Boutique practice offering an exceptional working environment
- Excellent reviews and reputation
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary negotiable from circa 45000-55000
- Fully private clientle
- Pension scheme
- Friends & family discount
- Further benefits disclosed upon enquiry
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs