We have an exciting new opportunity for a Contact lens Optician to join a family run independent opticians in Newquay on a full or part time basis.
These high quality focussed Opticians are always adjusting to developments within the optical market, whilst keeping their primary focus on customer and staff care.
You'll be working as part of a team of optical professionals, working out of a friendly and modern practice.
The company prides themselves on offering a quality service, and their success and growth is due to their loyal client base and clinical excellence.
- Great emphasis on quality work and customer care
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
- Lots of opportunities for further career development
- Light, airy and attractive environment to work in
- Deeply involved in providing Diabetic Screening services
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary of 35,000 + depending on experience
- Excellent bonus scheme in place
- Enjoy professional freedom
- Continued personal development such as CET accredited lectures and training courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as a Contact Lens Optician with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs