An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Practice Manager to join a new independent practice in Chelmsford on a full time basis.
This is a really rare opportunity for a qualified Dispensing Optician interested in management to play a key role in the establishment and development of a new practice.
You will be joining a successful independent opticians who always work with patient care at the forefront of everything they do, meaning extended testing times and a personalised service to all!
The opticians have developed an excellent reputation as an award winning employer, offering superb working environments and career progression.
On offer is a competitive basic salary up to around 32,000, plus bonus and a range of other benefits.
- You will have a key role in establishing the new practice and a real input into its development
- Hours are 8:30am-17:00pm Monday to Friday with a earlier finish on a Saturday
- The company prides itself on always offering exceptional patient care and are looking for someone who maintains these values
- Work with a variety of high end frames and lenses
- Ensure the smooth running of the practice
- Be an enthusiastic and passionate team player
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to 32,000
- Bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Professional fees paid
- No Evenings, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Excellent support with career development
- Healthcare and company pension scheme
- Discounts and other additional well-being benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs