Match2Match Recruitment is delighted to have been instructed with a new position for an Optometrist working for a brilliant client in South Norfolk / Norwich .
Our fabulous client is seeking an Optometrist who is looking for a new challenge and who aspires to progress within their ophthalmic career.
They have a dynamic team and are always looking for top quality personnel with a passion for excellent patient care, leading to outstanding customer service.
So whether you are looking for a new career or an exciting new employer, talk to Match2Match.
- Must be eligible for working in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current OPL number
- 25 – 30-minute testing
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as a good team player
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team with a strong focus on patient care.
- A good understanding of an independent practice ( however not essential)
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Competitive salary £75K
- Professional freedom
- All Professional fees paid
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Full Time
- Award winning client for clinical excellence
- OCT training
- Colorimetry& Dry clinics
- Mecs/Pear share Scheme
- IP courses offered
- 37.5 hours per week only no late nights
- Career progression
- No Sundays
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.